We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individual to join our successful production team as a Spot Welder.
- Production fit metal parts using a variety of spot welding machines and techniques
- Set up and operate Spot Welding Machines correctly, identify machine issues and either fix or report them
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Operate equipment safety according to their intended use
- Handle incoming and outgoing parts safety and with care to avoid damage or injury.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
Qualifications + Experience*
- High school
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- 1 year’s experience in metal fabrication industry.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Able to solve problems and make good decisions
- Punctual and reliable
- Good Mechanical Blueprint reading skills
- Good eye hand coordination
- Able to stand for extended period
Full time, permanent. Day shift (6am to 2pm)
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, employee recognition programs, and more.