Wesgar takes prides in ensuring we have the necessary certifications to perform work that meets your exacting standards. Whether the certifications are required at the operator level or at a company level, we will ensure they are in place prior to manufacturing your parts.
A range of certifications to meet all stakeholders
The certifications Wesgar has acquired range from simple to complex, such as training individual employees in WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) or certifying whole departments such as welding in CWB Canadian Welding Bureau) standards.
Current Wesgar certifications
The following certifications that are currently in place at Wesgar:
- Wesgar is certified to the ISO-9001-2015 standard
- Controlled goods program applied by trained and listed individuals
- WHMIS 2015 program for all shop employees
- CWB certified welding department:
- CSA standard W47.1 for steel and structural steel welding
- CSA Standard W47.2 for fusion welding of aluminum and aluminum construction