Shipper / Forklift Operator
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individual to join our successful production team as a Shipping/Receiving Clerk.
- Outgoing parts to be identified correctly, counted accurately & packed as per specified instructions
- Maintain inventory, receiving and quantity verification, and hardware / part distribution to other work centers
- Operate forklift to load, unload and move parts
- Create labels and prepare shipping documentation for domestic and international papers
- Assist in wrapping and packing parts appropriately as per the customer’s requirements
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Good computer, data entry skills and numeracy
- Able to multi-task effectively, set priorities and work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, employee recognition programs, and more.