At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
As a screen printer, your main role is to screen print metal parts as directed by the Finishing Coordinator or the Senior Screen Printer.
- Production screen printing of parts per routing sheets and drawings
- Inspection of screen printed parts
- Completion of appropriate job labour entries
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supervision of helpers
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required.
Qualifications + Experience*
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- High school
- *No experience needed, as training will be provided.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A positive attitude and self motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable
- Good eye hand coordination
Full time, permanent
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, employee recognition programs, and more.