Production Worker – Masking/Hanging (Graveyard Shift)
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individuals to join our successful production team as Production Workers.
- Prepare metal parts for Finishing by masking/demasking according to the customers’ requirements
- Hang parts on the paint production line using the appropriate hangers for each part
- Remove parts from the production line and stack them to minimize damage to the finish
- Visually inspect parts prior to paint for any quality issues
- Package parts correctly according to instructions to minimize damage
- Operate job tools and equipment safely
- Practice good housekeeping
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
Qualifications + Experience*
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
*No experience needed, as training will be provided.
- good hand/eye coordination
- able to follow instructions
- basic computer skills
- able to move and lift parts (up to 50 lbs)
- Full time
- This is initially a 3 months contract.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.