Production Worker (3-month contract)
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individuals to join our successful production team as production workers.
- Assemble parts into finished assemblies using different techniques
- Grinding and smoothing of sheet metal parts using a variety of tools
- Operating a machine to insert hardware—PEMs, clips, ties
- Shaking out of metal parts
- Masking and hanging parts
- Heavy lifting and moving of parts
Qualifications + Experience*
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- No experience needed, as training will be provided.
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow work instructions
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Full time, contract
Day shift (6 am to 2 pm). Afternoon (2 pm to 10 pm). 38.75 hours per week
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.