We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individuals to join our successful production team as a Powder Coater.
- Setting up and coating of parts per routing sheets and drawings
- Inspection of metal parts prior to painting
- Trouble shooting of painting problems
- General routine maintenance of powder coating system
- Issuing of powder material
- A good understanding of the manufacturing process
- Ability to perform computations with basic math skills
- Can read and interpret blueprints and follow instructions
- Able to follow instructions and willing to be coached
- Strong attention to detail, good hand-eye coordination & commitment to quality
- Adept at working under pressure to keep the paint line moving
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.