We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individuals to join our successful production team as a Pemming/Hardware Inserter worker.
- Insert the correct pems into fabricated sheet metal parts as specified on the job traveler, blueprint, or other work instructions
- Set up and operate Hardware Insertion Machines correctly (pems, clips, ties), identify machine issues, and either fix or report them
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Operate equipment safely and within the machine’s design limitations
- Handle incoming and outgoing parts safely and with care to avoid damage or injury
- Practice good housekeeping
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
Qualifications + Experience*
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
*No experience is needed, as training will be provided.
- good hand/eye coordination
- able to read Blueprints and drawings
- able to follow instructions
- basic computer skills
- standing for long periods of time
- lifting large and/or heavy parts – up to 50 lbs
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.