Metal Finishing Paint Inspector (Graveyard Shift)
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individual to join our successful production team as a Metal Finishing Paint Inspector.
- Hanging/unhanging parts and visually inspecting them per the procedure Visual Inspection of Powder Coated Surfaces
- Performing thickness and adhesion testing as specified
- Maintaining all quality records that are relevant to powder coating
- Entering NCRs and controlling non-conforming product
- Completing Epicor labour entries correctly and maintain finishing inspection log
Qualifications + Experience*
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Good blueprint reading skills, basic computer skills – NCR entry, Excel, Epicor
- Proven ability to properly test and record results for coating adhesion and thickness
- Good work habits, attention to detail and attitude
- Good knowledge of procedure control of nonconforming product
- Good communication skills
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Graveyard shift (10 pm to 6 am)
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, employee recognition programs, and more.