We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individual to join our successful production team as an Assembly Technician.
- Assemble parts and materials into finished assemblies using appropriate assembly techniques
- Set up and safely operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Use jigs and fixtures to assist with assembly tasks
- Create NCRs, ECRs and identify opportunities for improvement
- Mechanical and Electrical assembly is required
Qualifications + Experience*
- High school
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of various power tools
- Ability to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Can work independently and meet deadlines
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, employee recognition programs, and more.