Machine Shop Helper
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individuals to join our successful Machine shop as a Machine shop helper.
- Assist in operating CNC Machines under the supervision of Machinists.
- Use precision measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers to verify work.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to follow instructions
- Basic computer skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous experience in sheet metal manufacturing will be an asset
- Ability to read blueprint will be an asset.
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.