CNC Machine Operator
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individuals to join our successful production team as a CNC Machine Operator
Main Job Duties:
- Operate CNC Machinery.
- Identify issues with CNC Machinery/Tooling and report them.
- Inspect parts and maintain quality (In-process Inspection Report).
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Use precision measuring equipment such as Dial Calipers and Micrometers to verify work.
- Make Adjustments / Offsets to maintain Work Piece Tolerance.
- Meet deadlines, find solutions to fix problems
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Blueprint Interpretation
- Basic Math
- Able to follow instructions
- Basic computer skills
- Lift up to 30 lbs
- Previous CNC Operator experience in a similar position.
- HAAS Machine Tool Experience is an asset.
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.