Are you interested in designing & building equipment which is used in aircrafts, medical devices & commercial electronics? We are hiring individuals who are passionate about robotics and wanting to contribute in the manufacturing setting.
- Program Trumf TruBend (Cell 5000 & 7000) by using TruTops Bend simulation software.
- Develop ideas and make changes in automated cell to reduce cost and downtime
- Generate NC codes
- Train co-workers in robotic applications
- Will provide training on basic blue print reading and using measuring equipment (calipers, measuring tape etc.)
- Previous experience working with CNC Machines will be an asset
- New graduates or current students pursuing programs in Mechanical, Electronic, Mechatronics, Robotics or other allied engineering fields.
- Other specializations will be considered if the candidate has the right attitude & willingness to learn
- Work will be performed in the manufacturing environment
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- MS Office
About the company:
Wesgar is a leading, well established manufacturing company looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our production team.
Why work for Wesgar:
- Excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience with new industrial manufacturing robots for forming sheet metal.
- We are flexible with our schedule and can accommodate school commitments
Candidates must be willing to work any shift (day/afternoon)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
Please send us your resume and cover letter. We thanks all the candidates but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.