We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, and hard-working individual to join our successful production team as Receiver Inspector.
- Receive materials, hardware & sub trades
- Conduct incoming inspection of subcontractor jobs & purchased materials
- Perform first article, in-process and final inspections in the assigned departments when required
- Use of measuring equipment
- Accurate data entry
- Move hardware and supplies to next workcentre
- Assist in purchasing duties as directed by supervisor
- Following up on late orders and contacting suppliers as is needed.
- Customer returns processing
- Prior knowledge of the receiving processes
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented to identify errors & defects
- Quick leaner
- Excellent communication skills (email, Teams, phone, etc)
- Excellent computer, and data entry skills, including experience with excel
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. calipers, manual and digital protractors, tape measures)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
- Inspector 6 months
- Receiver 1 year (required)
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Flexible with both shifts (Day shift 6 am to 2 pm and Afternoon shift 2 pm to 10 pm)
38.75 hours per week.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, employee recognition programs, and more.