Quality Control Inspector
A position as Quality Inspector has become available. If you are reliable and committed to getting the job done, this is the ideal job for you!
- Perform first article, in-process and final inspections in welding & forming department
- Measure the dimensions and features of manufactured sheet metal parts to ensure conformance to our customer’s requirements
- Use of measuring equipment
- Identify quality issues and have them corrected by the appropriate work center
- Complete quality reports, data entry and other work center documentation
Experience + Qualifications
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Able to correctly and accurately: measure parts using dial and digital callipers, measure angles using manual and digital protractors, use height gauges, tape measures and squares
- Able to read blueprints
- Good understanding of Windows-based computer systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Manufacturing production experience in the precision sheet metal fabrication industry is an advantage
- Very good written communication—send reports and information to customers
- Very good verbal communication—able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Able to work without supervision and also as part of our inspection team
Full time, permenents—day and afternoon shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.