Programming Support Administrator
As the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, Wesgar has a reputation for delivering an unparalleled service experience to every client.
Currently we are looking to fill this temporary contract.
- Epicor (ERP software):
- Updating material quantities in jobs
- Updating jobs per changes from Programmers
- Saving jobs to methods master
- Entering ECR (Engineering Change Requests) into Epicor
- Preparing job travelers to release to the floor:
- Printing job travelers
- Printing drawings
- Printing machine setup sheets
- Physically taking the job travelers to the first workcenter on the shop floor
- Physically collecting used “dead” job travelers for re-use
- Physically cleaning re-used job travelers and recycling the paper
- Formatting and printing labels and holding them until required by a particular workcenter
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- General computer use (Windows, Excel, Word, web browser, etc)
- General mathematics
- Epicor (or similar ERP software)
- Using printers and photocopiers
- Ability to remember and follow instructions
- Detail oriented
Full time, Contract—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.