We are looking for an assembler to assemble mechanical assemblies under the supervision of our assembly coordinator.
- Assemble sheet metal parts and materials into finished assemblies using appropriate assembly techniques
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Set up and safely operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Use jigs and fixtures to assist with assembly tasks.
Qualifications + Experience
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Previous assembly and power tool experience is an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Can work independently and meet deadlines
- Physical stamina—able to stand for long periods of time
- Team player
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.