Lean Process Consultant
As the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, Wesgar has a reputation for delivering an unparalleled service experience to every client.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions. Currently we are looking for an experienced Lean Process Consultant to lead and drive process improvement projects using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Lead the implementation and execution of process improvements
Qualifications + Experience
- Two plus years of experience in a Continuous Improvement function/role in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience leading at least three improvement projects
- Knowledge of metal fabrication processes, i.e. punching, forming, welding, powder coating
- Formal training in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies
Employment Type: 9-month contract with possibility of extension
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.