As the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, Wesgar has a reputation for delivering an unparalleled service experience to every client.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
We are currently looking for HR Generalist to manage all aspect of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Provide coaching to coordinators related to employee issues
- Implement progressive discipline and conduct terminatios
- Investigate complaints and lead insvestigatios related to bullunig and harassment
- Developing training programs by liaising with trade schools
- Administer performace management program
- Develop/Maintain HR policies and procedures
- Training and development
- Compensation and Benefit Administration
- A diploma o bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 2-5 years progressive HR experience
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently without immediate supervision
- Ability to quickly change focus for urgent requests
- Good multitasker
- Experience in applying for provincial training grants will be an asset
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.