Grinding / Dressing Metal Parts
As the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, Wesgar has a reputation for delivering an unparalleled service experience to every client.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available and we are currently seeking an Grinding / Dressing Metal Parts.
- Grinding and smoothing of sheet metal parts using a variety of tools
- Dress metal parts and remove surface imperfections as specified in work instructions
- Set up and operate Dressing equipment and tools correctly, identify issues and fix or report them
- Heavy lifting and moving of parts
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Body work experience is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience working with power tools, angle grinders, sander drills
- Ability to read drawings is an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good communication skills
- Can follow work instructions
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willing to work any shift.
- Good physical stamina
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia.
After completing probation period we offer benefits: health, dental, MSP, insurances, paid vacation, profit sharing.
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.
Thank you for all resumes that we receive, however we will only contact candidates that have been selected for interview.