Dressing / Grinding Metal Parts
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals with a great attitude to join our production team to join our grinding and dressing team.
- Grinding and smoothing of sheet metal parts using a variety of tools
- Dress metal parts and remove surface imperfections as specified in work instructions
- Set up and operate dressing equipment and tools correctly, identify issues, and fix or report them
- Heavy lifting and moving of parts
Qualifications + Experience*
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
*No experience needed—training will be provided
- A good communicator capable fo following instructions
- Good physical stamina and able to lift up to 50 lbs
Full time, permanent—shift work required
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Wesgar is the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our team of over 210 fabrication specialists, engineers, metal technologists, and quality control professionals serve our customers across North America.
Wesgar provides employees with competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, an excellent working environment, great benefits, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, and more.