Wesgar Inc. is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value added services to customers throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico. Wesgar prides itself on the workplace environment that it has fostered.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions. As a result, Wesgar Inc. provides employees with a great working environment, great benefit packages, training programs and opportunities for growth.
Welders are responsible for welding various metals and sheet metal components using Tig and Mig welding machines and techniques. This is a fast-paced, team environment.
- Production welding of metal parts as directed by the coordinator and perform tasks as per the department processes.
- Precision welding of metal parts using TIG or MIG welding machines and techniques
- Set up and operate welding machines correctly
- Identify machine issues and either fix or report them
- Following all first-off and in-process inspection procedures
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in Tig and Mig welding
- Good blueprint reading skills, able to follow instructions and mechanical drawings
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
- At least 1 year proven Tig and Mig welding experience, ideally in a precision sheet metal environment.
- Previous experience in a similar position is fundamental
Candidates must be willing to work any shift (day/afternoon/graveyard).
Experience in structural welding is an asset.
Please send in your resume and also salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.