Wesgar Inc. is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value-added services to customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Wesgar prides itself on the workplace environment that it has fostered.
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available and we are currently seeking an experienced, professional and capable Turret Punch Press Operator.
- Awesome working environment
- Health & dental, life insurance and short-term/long
- Paid vacations
- Profit sharing
- Employee referral bonus program
- Years of services award
- Company BBQs and events
- Production and prototype punching of parts
- Setting up of tooling and presses, and performing inspections
- Follow safety and work instructions
- Review and maintain the condition of tooling on a regular basis, and recommend replacement or upgrades if needed
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication
- 1 to 2 year’s experience setting up and operating a CNC Turret Punch Press (FinnPower & Trumpf)
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understand of punching theory, tool selection criteria, metal characteristics, safety standards, and quality control
- Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
- Team player, driven and committed to the success of the company
- Strong organization and communication skills
Thank you for all the resumes that we receive, however, we will only contact candidates that have been selected for an interview.