Wesgar Inc. is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value-added services to customers throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico. We have grown to be British Columbia's largest precision sheet metal manufacturer, supplying the Electronics, Printing, Medical Device, Power Switching and Test/Measurement industries.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available and we are currently seeking a CNC Machine Operator
- Operate CNC Machine
- Identify issues with CNC machining tools and equipment and either fix or report them.
- Thoroughly inspect parts and maintain quality (In-process Inspection Report)
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Use precision measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers to verify work.
- Meet deadlines, find solutions to fix problems
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
To be our successful candidate you would need to:
- High school
- CNC Machinist experience in a similar position.
- CNC Machine Operator experience in a precision sheet metal environment and knowledge with HAAS is an asset
Qualifications and skills:
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- A positive attitude and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Able to solve problems and make good decisions
- Punctual and reliable
Wesgar provides employees with an awesome working environment, great benefits, paid vacations, profit sharing, employee recognition programs (company BBQs, employee referral bonus program, years of services award)
Thank you for all the resumes that we receive, however, we will only contact candidates that have been selected for an interview.